In SAP S/4HANA, the first interaction for the end user is with the SAP Fiori launchpad that provides all the embedded analytical content to access the core business processes. You can extend/modify the analytical content using:
– Custom CDS views for building additional CDS views with custom specific fields and functionality. The custom CDS views are to be consumed by the custom analytical queries or external sources such as SAP Analytics Cloud etc.
– Custom Analytical Queries for creating analytical queries to be consumed by embedded SAP Fiori apps such as KPI modellers, multi-dimensional reports, OVPs, ALPs, APFs etc.
Key Process Steps Covered by Embedded Analytics for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Operational reporting and utilizing extensibility in embedded analytics for various SAP S/4HANA business processes such as:
- Manufacturing etc.
Benefits of Embedded Analytics for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Extend real-time operational reporting on SAP S/4HANA with extensibility
- Modify the SAP S/4HANA data which is exposed as CDS views building custom CDS views
- Improved user experience with role based scenarios and extending the functionality
- Improve TCO with SAP S/4HANA on extending embedded analytics
Software Products of Embedded Analytics for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
Where is Embedded Analytics for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (2P6) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a management function of Embedded Analytical Content within Embedded Analytics-Embedded Analytical Content Scope Item Group
The Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud can be used with SAP S/4HANA On Premise, SAP S/4HANA Cloud and also with SAP Business ByDesign.
More information about SAP Analytics Cloud can be found on the SAP Analytics Cloud-website.
Please follow the link to SAP S/4HANA Best Practices or SAP Business ByDesign Best Practices for detailed information related to that particular ERP solution.