1) Business analytical content for SAP S/4HANA for Core Finance scenarios:
Cost center plan/actual analysis, profit center plan/actual analysis
2) Business analytical content for SAP S/4HANA for Procure-to-Pay scenarios:
Purchase analysis, invoice analysis, contract analysis
3) Business analytical content for SAP S/4HANA for Order-to-Cash scenarios:
Sales order analysis (Design Studio and Webi reports), sales order comparison, sales revenue analysis (Design Studio and Crystal reports)
Key Process Steps Covered by Integration between SAP S/4HANA and SAP BI
- Core Finance
- Procure to Pay
- Order to Cash
Benefits of Integration between SAP S/4HANA and SAP BI
- Rapidly integrate SAP S/4HANA with best-in-class analytical solutions provided by SAP, and get up and running with prebuilt content built on SAP BI platform
- Access SAP S/4HANA data that is exposed as CDS views in a uniform way
- Enhance ROI with integration between SAP S/4HANA and SAP BI platform
Software Products of Integration between SAP S/4HANA and SAP BI
- SBOPBI PLATFORM 4.2
- SBOPDESIGN STUDIO 1.6
- SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform 1.30
- SBOPBI PLATFORM 4.2 CLIENT TOOLS
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
Where is Integration between SAP S/4HANA and SAP BI (BGA) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a management function of SAP BI platform clients (On Premise) within Busiess Intelligence-SAP BI platform clients (On Premise) Scope Item Group
The Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud can be used with SAP S/4HANA On Premise, SAP S/4HANA Cloud and also with SAP Business ByDesign.
More information about SAP Analytics Cloud can be found on the SAP Analytics Cloud-website.
Please follow the link to SAP S/4HANA Best Practices or SAP Business ByDesign Best Practices for detailed information related to that particular ERP solution.