This scope item takes advantage of BW/4HANA reporting with SAP S/4HANA Cloud when BW/4HANA needs to be the single source of truth for consolidated reporting across all systems in the landscape.
The integration scope item provides steps to configure the data replication from SAP S/4HANA Cloud to BW/4HANA using whitelisted data sources on SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
– Supports change pointer
– Supports both delta and full load
– Staging and transformation needs to be handled as custom development on BW/4HANA side
Key Process Steps Covered by SAP BW/4HANA Integration with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Integration between SAP BW/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA
Benefits of SAP BW/4HANA Integration with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Business Warehouse (BW/4HANA) acting as a consolidated system integrated with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Data warehousing
- Cross-system analytics
- Historical reporting
- Near real time
- Flexibility limited to extracted data
- Extended operational reporting
- Operational cross-system analytics
- Historical reporting if the view is time dependent
- Shift operational reporting to hub for load reduction of the transactional system
Software Products of SAP BW/4HANA Integration with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
- SAP BW4/HANA
Where is SAP BW/4HANA Integration with SAP S/4HANA Cloud (28Y) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a management function of SAP BW/4HANA content within Business Warehouse-SAP BW/4HANA content Scope Item Group
The Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud can be used with SAP S/4HANA On Premise, SAP S/4HANA Cloud and also with SAP Business ByDesign.
More information about SAP Analytics Cloud can be found on the SAP Analytics Cloud-website.
Please follow the link to SAP S/4HANA Best Practices or SAP Business ByDesign Best Practices for detailed information related to that particular ERP solution.