Financial analysis for SAP S/4HANA Cloud is a set of visual dashboards targeted at Corporate FP&A customers. The dashboards show a visual representation of Actual and Plan data assembled in SAP Analytics Cloud. The solution includes dashboards and KPIs available in both SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom (optional). The underlying model is delivered under scope item 2EB: Financial Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud, so any investment you make in planning and/or analytics is shared across a broad set of financial users. For additional capabilities, please implement scope item 1U8: Real-time Financial Analysis for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Key Process Steps Covered by SAP Financial Analysis for S/4HANA Cloud
- Reporting & analytics
- Supports both profit & loss and balance sheet
- Integration between SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud
Benefits of SAP Financial Analysis for S/4HANA Cloud
- Robust planning and analytics take place in the same integrated model
- Broad set of pre-built reports and dashboards, and/or build your own
- Integrate with SAP S/4HANA Cloud out-of-the-box and/or integrate other data sources into the same model
Software Products of SAP Financial Analysis for S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Digital Boardroom (optional)
Where is SAP Financial Analysis for S/4HANA Cloud (2IJ) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a management function of Planning & Analysis within Finance-Planning & Analysis Scope Item Group
The Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud can be used with SAP S/4HANA On Premise, SAP S/4HANA Cloud and also with SAP Business ByDesign.
More information about SAP Analytics Cloud can be found on the SAP Analytics Cloud-website.
Please follow the link to SAP S/4HANA Best Practices or SAP Business ByDesign Best Practices for detailed information related to that particular ERP solution.