Financial Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud offers financial planning and analysis in SAP Analytics Cloud based on SAP S/4HANA Cloud financial structures. The solution includes a model, reports, and preconfigured integration jobs. The solution includes financial planning & analysis for Profit & Loss (including Cost Center and Profit Center planning), Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow. The solution includes a set of financial analysis reports to enable variance analysis, trend analysis, year-over-year reporting, and financial statement analysis. The model is shared with Financial Analysis (scope item 2IJ), so any investment you make in Planning and/or Analytics is shared across a broad set of financial users. For additional capabilities, please implement the 2IJ scope item for dashboards and the 1U8 scope item for real-time financial reporting.
Key Process Steps Covered by SAP Financial Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Financial planning
- Reporting & analytics
- Supports profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Carry-forward of balance sheet
- Dashboards & visualizations
- Integration of information between SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud
Benefits of SAP Financial Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Robust planning and analytics take place in the same integrated model
- Broad set of prebuilt planning input forms, reports, and dashboards, and/or build your own
- Integrate with SAP S/4HANA Cloud out-of-the-box and/or integrate other data sources into the same model
Software Products of SAP Financial Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Where is SAP Financial Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (2EB) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a management function of Planning & Analysis within Finance-Planning & Analysis Scope Item Group
The Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud can be used with SAP S/4HANA On Premise, SAP S/4HANA Cloud and also with SAP Business ByDesign.
More information about SAP Analytics Cloud can be found on the SAP Analytics Cloud-website.
Please follow the link to SAP S/4HANA Best Practices or SAP Business ByDesign Best Practices for detailed information related to that particular ERP solution.