The solution offers a simple, cloud-based interface to capture project-related expenses for budget and plan. During the planning process, planners will leverage a work breakdown structure from SAP S/4HANA Cloud. After capturing the plan, planners can retract the information into SAP S/4HANA Cloud and monitor projects over time.
Key Process Steps Covered by SAP Project Budgeting & Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Capture project expense budgets & plans in the cloud
- Retract budget/plan data back into SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Benefits of SAP Project Budgeting & Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- A simple, cloud-based interface to capture project budgets & plans
- Release projects and monitor Actual vs Plan in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Software Products of SAP Project Budgeting & Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Where is SAP Project Budgeting & Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (2YG) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a management function of Project Budgeting & Planning within Finance-Project Budgeting & Planning Scope Item Group
The Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud can be used with SAP S/4HANA On Premise, SAP S/4HANA Cloud and also with SAP Business ByDesign.
More information about SAP Analytics Cloud can be found on the SAP Analytics Cloud-website.
Please follow the link to SAP S/4HANA Best Practices or SAP Business ByDesign Best Practices for detailed information related to that particular ERP solution.