This scope item provides an opportunity to build analytical use cases based on integration between SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Procurement area and SAP Analytics Cloud using the live connection between these two solutions. It also provides a prebuilt set of key performance indicators for a procurement scenario that allows analytics including information from the SAP S/4HANA Cloud system. Business leaders and decision makers can monitor, simulate, and drive change. It shows overview and line-item details and provides business context at the same time to uncover hidden insights.
Key Process Steps Covered by SAP S/4HANA Cloud Procurement content with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing better reporting via SAP Analytics Cloud
- Visibility of cost incurred during the procurement/ sourcing area
Benefits of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Procurement content with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Analyze purchase order visibility to monitor procurement costs for SAP S/4HANA Cloud data
- Identify the off-contract spend to provide robust analytics based on SAP S/4HANA Cloud data
- Real-time comparison of Purchase Order/Service Order Amount by Calendar Month, Supplier & Material Group, Purchasing Group and Time series chart using the predictive functionalities with SAP Analytics cloud.
- Procurement pre-built SAP Analytics Cloud content and dashboards which allow for robust analytics on S/4HANA cloud data with drill down functionality for procurement and status tracking analysis.
Software Products of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Procurement content with SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Where is SAP S/4HANA Cloud Procurement content with SAP Analytics Cloud (29D) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a management function of Analytical Content within Procurement-Analytical Content Scope Item Group
The Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud can be used with SAP S/4HANA On Premise, SAP S/4HANA Cloud and also with SAP Business ByDesign.
More information about SAP Analytics Cloud can be found on the SAP Analytics Cloud-website.
Please follow the link to SAP S/4HANA Best Practices or SAP Business ByDesign Best Practices for detailed information related to that particular ERP solution.