This scope item provides an opportunity to build analytical use cases based on the integration between SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Professional Services and SAP Analytics Cloud using the live connection between these two solutions.
– Enabling of the SAP Analytics Cloud content and SAP Digital Boardroom content
– To access the SAP Analytics Cloud content, you can find prebuilt content in SAP Store. Please refer to https://blogs.sap.com/2016/11/18/sap-businessobjects-cloud-content/ for more information on how to download the content.
Key Process Steps Covered by SAP S/4HANA Cloud Professional Services content with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Real-time insights into commercial activities across the company for project managers
- Increase customer satisfaction through better business reporting
- Visibility of the project backlog in terms of revenue and productivity
- Trend chart for revenue in pipeline, revenue in contracted and the backlogs including contribution to the margin growth
Benefits of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Professional Services content with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Identifying the trends for contracted revenue and pipeline revenue to provide insight into the professional services organizations on the different projects
- Giving a dashboard view for the backlog in cash and backlog in hours which helps the professional services organizations analyze the bottom line revenues for the projects currently running and in the pipeline
Software Products of SAP S/4HANA Cloud Professional Services content with SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
Where is SAP S/4HANA Cloud Professional Services content with SAP Analytics Cloud (28W) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a management function of Analytical Content within Professional Services-Analytical Content Scope Item Group
The Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud can be used with SAP S/4HANA On Premise, SAP S/4HANA Cloud and also with SAP Business ByDesign.
More information about SAP Analytics Cloud can be found on the SAP Analytics Cloud-website.
Please follow the link to SAP S/4HANA Best Practices or SAP Business ByDesign Best Practices for detailed information related to that particular ERP solution.