Workforce Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud offers workforce planning and analysis in SAP Analytics Cloud based on the combination of data from Success Factors and SAP S/4HANA Cloud. The solution includes a model, stories, and a best practice integration process. The solution includes dynamic workforce planning, leveraging the latest headcount and expense assumptions. A dashboard and reports enable variance analysis, trend analysis, year-over-year reporting, and KPI analysis
Key Process Steps Covered by SAP Workforce Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Plan full-time, equivalent, employee headcount
- Plan new hires, transfers, and terminations
- Plan for all other employee-related expenses
- Compare Actual to Plan and Year-over-Year headcount and employee expenses
- Enable trend analysis historical data sourced from SAP Success Factors and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Benefits of SAP Workforce Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Take control of your headcount plan and employee-related expenses
- Gain insight to your planned new hires, transfers, and terminations
- Combine key data sourced from SAP Success Factors and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Understand how your trends in Actuals are translating to Planning views
Software Products of SAP Workforce Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Where is SAP Workforce Planning for SAP S/4HANA Cloud (3DJ) being used?
This Scope item is used in the following way:
- As a management function of Workforce planning within Finance-Workforce planning Scope Item Group
- As a management function of Analytical Content within Human Resources-Analytical Content Scope Item Group
The Best Practices of SAP Analytics Cloud can be used with SAP S/4HANA On Premise, SAP S/4HANA Cloud and also with SAP Business ByDesign.
More information about SAP Analytics Cloud can be found on the SAP Analytics Cloud-website.
Please follow the link to SAP S/4HANA Best Practices or SAP Business ByDesign Best Practices for detailed information related to that particular ERP solution.